1. It is 80 degrees and sunny year round.
2. It gets over 40 inches of rain each year. The beauty is that it rains on the exact same day each year so you can plan ahead for when it is going to rain.
3. There is no smog in Cupertino. It is almost as if there is an invisible dome over this great land.
4. There is actually no crime or police in Cupertino. There were some riots during the "dark ages" when Steve Jobs was not running Apple, but now that he is back, all is well.
5. There are no homeless people. Everyone lives the law of consecration.
6. The Prophet has declared that Cupertino is actually going to be the new Zion. After President Gordon B. Hinckley made a visit to the "mothership", he declared that this is now going to be the new place of gathering.
7. It is impossible to get lost in Cupertino. All roads lead to 1 Infinite Loop (in case you didn't know, that is the address of the Apple Campus).
8. No one has ever died in Cupertino. It just doesn't happen.
9. In some miraculous way, all mail gets to and from the "mothership" in 1 business day. It doesn't matter where you live, it will get there in 1 business day.
10. There is no such thing as depression in Cupertino. People are just happy to live in such a perfect place.
Well, there you have it.
I love Heidi. Okay, I wrote something about Heidi. You are welcome, Heidi.